Nowadays, everyone is fighting with dandruff, and I bet that you want to make the impossible, possible to get rid of this annoying problem. The cause of dandruff can be the use of improper shampoos, the use of hair treatments, and lack of vitamins and minerals from your diet. Hard water can also cause dandruff.
Instead using all sort of hair products full of chemicals that can harm your hair even more, try to use natural remedies because their effect it’s guaranteed, and can’t harm your scalp.
Below there are several natural remedies that you can try to use. You just have to pick the one that is suitable for you.
1. Pour a tablespoon of dried nettles in a cup of hot water. Leave the nettle leaves in hot water for at least an hour. Then strain the liquid, and after you’ve washed and rinsed your hair, pour the solution on your hair and leave it like this for 30-40 minutes. Repeat this procedure at least three times a week.
2. Preheat 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl. Then squeeze half a lemon in it. Apply the mixture on your hair and scalp. Then wash your hair as you do normally.
3. Mix 3 tablespoons of vinegar (apple cider vinegar or white vinegar) with a cup of hot water. Use the mixture as conditioner after you’ve washed your hair. This solution not only that will get you rid of dandruff but will make your hair shine and silky and easy to comb it.
4. Boil some lemon peels for 15-20 minutes in 250 ml of water. Pour the mixture on your head and let it act for 20 minutes before washing your hair.
5. Beer is also a great remedy against dandruff. It a great source of vitamin B and yeast fight against infections that cause dandruff.
6. Boil some beetroots pieces in a pot with water. Water should get a dark color when is ready. Strain the liquid and rinse your hair with this mixture and let it act for 30 minutes.
7. Lime juice is excellent to massage your scalp and to get rid of dandruff. Your hair will be beautiful and shiny after this treatment. Leave lime juice to act for about 15 minutes before rinsing.
Image Credits: Steptohealth